I'm envisioning and building technology products using my startup studio in Poland - Y Experiment as their incubator.
Currently I'm focusing on bringing these two amazing companies to the market:
- FitMech - automatic monitoring of industrial production machines you can deploy by yourself
- Astronation - a universe in Virtual Reality with holistic physics model and endless fun
In addition to the commercial activity, I do research on antipatterns and their applications aiming to increase the wellbeing and productivity of people.
Here are some of the topics that I'd like to further develop in the near future. Let me know if you have any insights or expertise on these, I'll be happy to learn from you.
- Automated processing of kinetic and electromagnetic signals
- Low level software for high-performance GPU calculations
- Artificial General Intelligence
You might find me on other social networks, but I hardly use them so the communication might be very delayed.
Here are two relatively stable ways to reach me:
My most significant papers so far: